Good Motive is a new electric vehicle buyers’ group. Founded in May 2019 in the north of Sydney, Good Motive aims to help transition the light vehicle market to renewably-powered fully electric.
There are incredible benefits to owning an electric vehicle (EV):
- Fuel costs are between one quarter to one tenth compared to buying petrol or diesel.
- You can ‘fill up’ at home rather than going to a petrol station.
- When charged by renewable energy, operating carbon emissions are zero.
- Maintenance costs are far reduced: items that do not need to be replaced in electric vehicles include oil, fan belts, air filters, timing belts, head gaskets, cylinder heads and spark plugs.
- They are terrifically fun and powerful to drive – with high torque power and quick and smooth pickup.
Good Motive is designed to connect interested consumers with local dealerships offering exclusive discounts on fully-electric EVs. For a $200 membership fee, the first 105 members can access discounts on new EVs worth thousands of dollars.
Vehicles we are initially supporting:
- Hyundai Ioniq
- Hyundai Kona
- Nissan Leaf
- Renault Zoe
- And we will add more as they become available in Australia.
We will be supporting members in other ways:
- Free expert review of solar PV quotes for members’ homes – just get three quotes and send them to us for our independent advice.
- Events, tailored info and EV expos to demystify the technology for you.
- Discounts on EV chargers for your home (coming soon).
Join us and be part of the future of driving and lead the charge to a cleaner, better future.
[July 12th 2019]